SPRING & AUTUMN ORGANIC SOIL CONDITIONER
First Call is pleased to introduce a special all new organic micro fine grade soil conditioner made from plant extract which is designed to purify the soil before the onset of spring growth and autumn/winter shut down. The aim of this product is to provide the soil with a building block of organic matter, which will stimulate all available nutrients to release steadily over a 6‐8 week period whether retained or applied by use of a NPK fertiliser.
Benefits of organic plant extract
- Promotes establishment of Fescues, Bents and Rye grasses.
- Improves root mass and increases nutrient uptake.
- Increases plant tolerance to stress conditions.
- Encourages faster grow‐in and establishment of new grass seedlings.
- Maintains plant count entering into a dormant period.
- Acts as a bio‐stimulant, which will enhance microbial activity.
- Can be applied to all types of turf, greens, tees, fairways, sports pitches and general amenity turf.
- Suitable for all type of soils.
This product can be used all year round but we recommend application in early spring and early autumn/winter. We recommend you apply Purity evenly over the turf at 30gms/m2 (300 kg /ha) To enhance and start the process we recommend this product to be watered in for 5‐10 minutes. This is designed to wash the micro fine plant extracts into the turf and start the break down process.
Nitrogen: 1.10%; P205 : 0.26%; K2O: 0.94%; Magnesium: 0.02%; pH: 5.7
Supplied in 20 kg bags (1 x 20 kg bag will treat 660m2 of turf)