MICRO 20 is a highly concentrated culture of over 20 strains of micro-organisms in proper ratio to re-establish balanced bioactivity. The blend includes Bacillus strains such as B subtilis, B cereus and Bmageterium together with Rhizobia, Sacchoromyces, Azobacteriace, Pseudomonas and other natural strains. Recommended for golf fairways, sports pitches and amenity turf.
MICRO 20 Benefits
- A healthy biologically active soil improves turf quality and playing conditions
- Bacterial microtilling allows for deeper root penetration and better use of applied nutrients.
- Encourages denser growth.
- Improves drainage and oxygen availability thus reducing likelihood of anaerobic conditions such as Black Layer.
- High biological activity of desirable microbes lessens the chance of undesirable fungi becoming established.
MICRO 20 is a soluble powder that is best applied as part of a programme including bio-stimulantssuch as ONYX™ and seaweed extract. It can be pre-mixed with dry ingredients to make top dressingsand root zone mixes or applied as a liquid. For best results when applying in liquid form, mix MICRO 20 with warm water (not hot) and leave to stand for 10-15 minutes to activate the bacteria, then decant into your sprayer. Avoid applying during hot weather and direct sunlight. For best results apply in damp conditions or when rain is imminent. MICRO 20 cannot be tank mixed with toxic chemicals such as herbicides or fungicides. Application of these products should also be avoided a week before or after MICRO 20 application.MICRO 20 is available in 100g tubs
Health and Safety
MICRO 20 does not contain any pathogens or harmful organisms. The product is essentially non-hazardous under normal use. The chemical (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) regulations do not apply to this product. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet or the product label for more information.